Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sassy Sneakers


To know me is to know that I really loathe tennis shoes outside of working out.  I truly believe that when a woman becomes a certain age, you just don't wear them.  There are so many foot coverings out there that outside of the gym, I see no point in them...until now!!

I few weeks ago, my little sister showed me the new wedge sneakers by Alicia Keys for Reebok.  I feel in love!  I had to have them!!!  Because she loves me so, she bought them for me!  They are absolutely the most comfortable thing I have ever worn and I don't have to compromise my style for them!

Pair them with some skinny jeans and a blazer and you are ready to run to all of those Saturday morning errands in style!

Check out some of my favorite looks!!!

Love, F&F 

No comments:

Post a Comment