Anyone who follows Beyonce on any level, knows she has been rockin' a ton of TOPSHOP fits as of late...and the Beehive is swarming!
TOPSHOP recently announced that the QBey herself will be teaming up with them to launch a new line of looks...and I personally cannot wait!
Beyonce has become relatively fashionable as of late, especially compared to the looks of her Dereon years (does anyone even wear that stuff? Seriously)
In any respect, Beyonce's style has certainly evolved to a more polished, chic look and her TOPSHOP gear is always fun and flirty, so it will be exciting to see what is birthed from this collaboration.
When thinking about wall coverings, we often think of paint, wallpaper or a grass cloth. The latest trend, however, is looking like leather!
Upholstered walls aren't a new idea by any means, however, the usage has definitely been updated. Leather walls have evolved beyond those padded walls we think of in insane asylums or for over sized headboards in your bedroom. Fashion has merged into this style, from ostrich, crocodile, or hair on hide...all of these looks have been seen on the walls of interiors.
Leather can be an expensive undertaking, which works out great because leather walls are best used as an accent. Now, instead of painting that random focal wall, step your game up with a leather wall instead. A leather accent wall makes a deliberate statement. You don't even have to do the entire wall. Frame out a piece of the wall - still making a bold statement but minimizes costs.
Still not feeling the look on your walls? Try using it on a door! I love the idea of a leather door in areas like a powder room. Such a power statement must be seen, so keeping it from your guest is a waste. Typically, powder rooms are opportunities to wow your guests, so why not do something wild and spectacular.
While the temps are rising, so do our layers. A great way to keep warm without a ton of bulk are gloves! Some days, all you need are a nice pair to keep warm without pulling out your winter coat. So why not make a statement when you do?
I saw these gloves and DIED! These are the most fabulous gloves I've seen for some time. They by KENZO.
They are perfect way to make your winter duds POP!
Finishing touches are key in making your house a home. These details are necessary in order to add warmth to any space. These items can be anything, from items you've collected on your travels, to eclectic coasters, or your favorite books.
There is no wrong or right to accessorize your home...whatever makes you happy works! However, you don't want to over clutter...you should be able to see your furniture.
But, if you are at a loss, here are a few tips:
1. Start with an over sized tray. The tray will be your blank canvas. It will help you create a boundary so you accessories wont spill out all over your coffee table.
2. Scents! Invest in a nice candle with a subtle aroma. I personally love Voluspa candles! They always smell great, last a great time and always come in gorgeous containers. Even if they aren't lit, they are great to look at. If you aren't a fan of candles, they also make great diffusers.
3. When entertaining guests, fresh flowers are a must!
4. Coasters are both fashionable and functional! Save your table by investing in a set.
5. Books or magazines are a great way to dress up a table. They can also be perused while guests are waiting for dinner or for you to finish getting ready.
6. Small sculptures are a great way to show off your personality. These can be collections or just items you love from West Elm.
7. Lastly, decorative vessels. These are another item that can just be functional. Use them to store a little knick-knacks.
Hope these easy steps help your coffee table go from mediocre to spectacular!!!
So...for the past few months, I've been going on & off diets. Trying to drop 20 lbs has been a greater feat than I imagined...especially since the working out part isn't, well, working out :) Last week, Alexander Wang debuted his athletic gear for H&M...although most of it isn't that "ready to wear", it has inspired me to get my Laura Croft on and get my butt back into the gym!