Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Natural Hair is EVERYWHERE!!!

I have been going natural for about 2.5 years now...I'm about 98% through my transition.  But since I made the choice to go au natural, I have seen more and more kinky curly hair in the main stream media.  From movies to commercials to magazines...gone are the days of racially ambiguous girls and here come the soul sistas rocking their own hair in its natural state.

After years of following one of my favorite bloggers, Curly Nikki (be sure to grab her book, Better than Good Hair), for hair wisdom, something amazing happened. 

A couple of weeks ago, I received my latest issue of InStyle Hair issue.  To my astonishment, there was a ENTIRE spread, not just a blurb or a mention...on real kinky curly hair...my hair!  Finally!!! 

Just in case you missed it...here it is, with the gorgeous Zoe Saldana!





Isn't this AMAZING!!!  I think so.  They even had a little blurb on braids!!!


Go out and cop the latest issue, on stands NOW!!!

Love, F&F






No comments:

Post a Comment