Thursday, July 5, 2012

Site Highlight!!!

 I want to take the time to celebrate some of the sites that keep me and others informed of the latest happenings in architecture.  Today, I want to put the spot light on architizer.com!  Everyday, I visit this site to educate myself on various architecture firms and get inspired.

Today, they posted Houseboat on the Eilbek Canal, designed by Sprenger von der Lippe.  I was in immediate awe.  I have always been drawn to architecture that merges natural design and man's.  Check it out!!!



I must say, I have never seen a house boat like this!  It blends perfectly with the landscape.  I wonder if it moves :)




The large floor to ceiling windows and the exterior walkway connecting spaces constantly connects the user with nature at all times.

For more photos, check out architizer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment