Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Eyebrows Have It!

I always wondered how some girls just seem to have the most perfect eyebrows, and no matter what I do...I can never achieve that polished eyebrow look!

Pinterest has been the answer to this girl's prayers!  There are so many tutorials on how to tame your bushy brows or add volume to ones that are lacking a certain "oomph"

This pin was the most helpful and helping me achieve my desired look!


After LC helped me shape my brow, another pin helped me define that shape


Check out this favorite mentioned in InStyle Magazine!  This nifty kit is key in creating the best brow!

ANASTASIA'S BOLD & BEAUTIFUL KIT

Here are a few of my favorite celeb brows...if these girls are known for nothing else...their brows
will go down in history!








No comments:

Post a Comment